To create code for slot milling :
Press Groove on toolbar,
Fill the dialog window with the requested parameter .
Select the preferred method of working ( Traditional or Trochoidal)
Then insert cut parameter
Click [Update Preview] to see the toolpath.
Finally press [Ok] to close the dialog and return to main screen.
Press [Generate Code] to get the code.
With this free software you can create in a very simple way an optimized face milling cycle.
This link explain you the benefit of this machining strategy :
– Open the program .
– Create new file .
– Add Face Milling
– Once the dialog screen is open , compile the screen below with the work detail ( width , height , material to remove ..)
– Click on Next Button to go to next screen.
– In this screen you can choose the method of work ( one way , Spiral In ) .
– Click on Next button again and input the cut parameter , diameter of mill and tool number.
– Once you entered all the necessary , click on [Update Preview] button to show the toolPath preview.
– Click Ok to save the work , and you return to main screen.
– Press the [ Generate Code ] button , on top, and program will be created .
That’s All !